Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
The Project Manager - Brand Operations will be Involved in and own a variety of projects and team initiatives to create a strong operational foundation for the Brand team's success as our brand portfolio grows. This person will work closely with the Senior Brand Director and collaborate frequently with other Project Managers and Brand Managers.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Work closely with Directors, Brand Managers and Project Managers to identify and develop new processes within the team and organization.
- Act as a liaison on the team to communicate needs, identify bottlenecks, and drive solution oriented processes.
- Serve as a primary point of contact on high level company initiatives, orchestrating effective communication across teams and keeping track of timelines to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Creative, M&A, Marketing/PPC, SEO, Migrations, and SP&A to optimize processes as they relate to the brand management workflow.
- Manage and prepare team-wide weekly and monthly reporting needs while ensuring accuracy in a timely manner.
- Organize the teams task flow and resources and become well versed in team processes.
- Develop company facing content such as brand performance slide decks, monthly newsletters, and brand reporting.
What You Bring to the Party
- 4+ years of project management experience, preferably within a fast paced, high growth environment.
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Seller Central, or equivalent e-commerce platform.
- Has an understanding of how an Amazon business operates and is well versed in the common problems that can arise.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a matrixed organization.
- A positive attitude, inquisitive nature and goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong focus on organization and attention to detail.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and has a solutions oriented approach.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.