ZoomInfo is seeking a Project Manager to be part of the ZoomInfo product team. This position will play a critical role in establishing project management practices to support cross-functional project delivery, including project structure, communication, process definition, and driving end-to-end project delivery across ZoomInfo.
- Manage complex projects through all phases of the project lifecycle predominantly focused on pre and post launch activities.
- Determine and manage project staffing requirements and project execution schedule, and direct project team members on associated work tasks.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Serve as the single point-of-contact during project lifespan.
- Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Collect requirements and ensure project plans are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders
- Help establish, nurture, and drive best-practice standards and processes across the product and engineering teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in a project management function
- Experience in implementing and driving project management tools and techniques
- Great organizer and good at creating order out of uncertainty
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management, organization and partner management skills
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative
- Creative problem solver, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of the processes built