Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for implementing large cross-functional projects. The PM will work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment while supporting the organizational culture of continuous process improvement. As an integral part of the Upserve Operations Team, duties may include, but are not limited to, creating a Needs Assessment, High-Level Business Requirements, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), Risk Mitigation Strategy, Workflow Design documentation (Process Maps), Project Plan development and maintenance, Timeline Adherence, Change Management, and Project Deliverable Analysis. Developing and maintaining Salesforce reports and reporting dashboards for the Operations team is also a key requirement.
Financial Management, which includes:
- Monitoring program and project budgets against plans, and preparing analysis if established thresholds are not met.
- Coordinating internal efforts to produce costing and pricing on new products and change requests/ enhancements.
- Manage actual results against forecasted targets.
- Creating and maintaining Salesforce reports to review targets, forecasts, etc.
Relationship Management, which includes:
- Acting as primary point of contact for vendor management, internal cross-functional teams, and Operations Management Team.
- Managing cross-functional teams and collaborating very closely with internal and external stakeholders to obtain accurate Business Requirements.
- Responsible for written and verbal communications regarding program status, issues, and escalations.
Project Management, which includes:
- Ensuring delivery on major milestones, tracks achievement of performance.
- Managing overall progress of the various assigned project activities through the driving of cross functional collaboration and execution of deliverables.
- Interfacing with appropriate stakeholders to clearly define Project Scope.
- Developing Business Requirements according to established Project Management Standards.
- Managing project timelines, cross-functional teams, and interdepartmental communications.
- Maintaining Project Plans and tracking logs as appropriate.
- Managing the change request process during the Project Life Cycle.
- Developing Salesforce reporting and dashboards in order to track key metrics for success of each project.
Workforce & Administration, which includes:
- Leading cross functional teams for the purpose of executing on deliverables.
- Allocating resources and tracking performance according to plan.
- Providing regular status reports to ensure senior level management visibility to project and program status.
- Building team environment with internal partners.
- Managing conflict resolution to ensure successful outcomes.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
- 2+ years Project Management experience preferred.
- 2+ years reporting and analytics experience preferred.
- Process Improvement/ Six Sigma experience preferred.
More Jobs From