With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
Our award-winning Customer Success team is on the hunt for a Project Manager to join out growing team to help deliver complex onboardings for our Fortune 500 customer base.
- Create project plans for onboarding of new clients that take a project through the three primary stages of implementation starting with design, moving to a development phase, and through delivery to launch
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to get sign offs on project plans, scope and delivery timelines
- Break projects into workstreams, phases and sprints using a modified agile approach
- Work closely with internal and external clients to communicate updates and keep deliverables on track
- Manage the resource and capacity plan for in-process projects
- Drive projects to completion and close-out within a defined schedule while adhering to scope, timelines and level of effort estimates
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience with a track record of managing large scale projects.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with the ability to make complex and technical concepts easy to understand
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and work cross functionally across all departments
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, while being organized, efficient and process oriented
- Experience with agile software development and project management workflows
- Ability to track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel required and experience with Mavenlink and Atlassian products preferred
- ScrumMaster or PMP certification is a plus but not required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS Degree preferred
More Jobs From