Come and play a key role in ensuring our customers success using Salsify, by driving the efforts on our strategic and complex implementations to a successful and timely delivery. You'll also be a critical voice representing our customers' goals cross-functionally within Salsify.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects including expectations, communications, scope, timeline, and project delivery
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed project plan and status visible to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Lead cross-functional project teams to drive and ensure timely execution and successful rollout of the project deliverables
- Collaborate with department heads and teams across Salsify - including Customer Success, Product and Engineering - to identify and schedule personnel necessary and appropriate for each project
- Identify project risks, as well as opportunities for accelerated growth within existing and new accounts - while this is not a sales role, the Project Manager is ideally positioned to uncover new opportunities for leveraged growth within strategic accounts
- Navigate project issue and conflict resolution while avoiding unnecessary escalations
- Develop repeatable processes and best practices to hand-off solution approaches to teams within Salsify or the Customer
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Salsify product and our customers' specific needs
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
- You have 3-5 years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- You have project management and/or program management experience and are extremely detail oriented
- You have experience and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across multiple levels in large organizations
- You love coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audiences
- You're curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and company-specific terminology
- You're outgoing and are energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
This role involves some travel.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.