At HealthEdge, we are passionate about providing healthcare payors with technology that enables them to innovate, reduce costs, and address the business imperatives of the evolving healthcare economy. As we continue to grow, we are continuously looking for ways to facilitate an outstanding client-based relationship and project management capability that will ensure a track record of on-time, on-budget projects that align with the project plans and objectives of our clients.
Our Project Managers ensure the successful client-based delivery of the HealthRules software product and its configuration, interfaces, upgrades, and enhancements. In this role, you will lead and directly manage a team of client resources in the delivery of project-based activities in order to deliver the HealthRules product. This role requires up to an 80% national travel commitment with the rest of the time being remote.
What you will do:
- Provide estimates, SOWs, and project charter documentation in support of on-going client needs and new customer opportunities.
- Maintain direct control over project planning. Effectively set up measures to build the proper foundation to ensure project success.
- Demonstrate excellence and proven experience in developing project plans and managing project stakeholders, project teams, risks, schedules and budgets.
- Play a key role in managing the client relationship which involves handling a wide range of communications and escalations that demand a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, insight, and judgment.
- Act as a liaison between various internal organizations (Marketing, Finance, Product Management, etc.) for project-based continuity.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of professional services strategies.
- Provide insight into best practices to help scale and improve the organization.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge's policies and procedures, including those which govern the handling of PHI and PII.
What you will bring:
- BA/BS degree in related field and over 8 years of experience managing large scale, enterprise-class, billable, software delivery-based projects to external clients.
- Specific experience in the healthcare industry including healthcare payor software implementation experience in a client-facing capacity.
- Experience managing teams of 8+ resources with billable work of at least $1M.
- A general understanding of healthcare payor workflows including claims processing, benefits configuration, member enrollment, correspondence, medical management, and provider contracting.
- Experience managing projects using the Scrum Agile software development framework.
- Solid technical knowledge and aptitude.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to manage up to an 80% national travel commitment.