To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has the ability to influence without authority and who can keep engineers engineering. This persons primary role is to insulate the project from distraction and instability. The first project will be working with the Manufacturing team creating processes and procedures to address customs and certifications for Formlabs products around the globe.
If you would like to work cross-functionally with business, mechanical, optics, electrical, and materials engineering teams on a myriad of technical challenges, join our team as a Project Manager.
- Organize and drive simultaneous projects within the manufacturing and engineering teams
- Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production deployment
- Determine and measure health metrics for projects
- Understand and define the project timeline and milestones, with the ability or recognize and communicate what level of detail is relevant to which people
- Have a track record of successfully completed complex projects
- Observe how people and tasks fit into larger problems
- Communication skills that are evidenced in your ability to delegate, influence and moderate, even in the midst of conflicting opinions
- Know the difference between what is important and what is noise
- Ability to work with cross-functional team
- Comfortable with technical and interpersonal discussion
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.