Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and ranked 119th fastest-growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, is looking for a Project Manager to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing overall direction, coordination, execution and completion of specific projects to ensure consistency with Examity strategy and goals. Responsibilities include consulting, managing project resources, project management duties including time management for the life of the project, vendor management, and client relationship management.
- Drives all project-related activities for assigned clients/projects with attention to efficiency, timing and superior service to the client and/or intended audience.
- Facilitates and consults on proctoring program best practices, design and configuration of solution, change communications and training.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables and facilitates completion of client change orders, as required.
- Work with our India based systems engineers to execute the technology steps to launch new clients, including customizations and integration at the API level.
- Assesses and minimizes business exposure and risk on project. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Completes other project management duties when required such as timeline management, issue resolution, UAT, and initial client reviews.
- Navigates project changes effectively, remove barriers and coordinating with a variety of cross-functional project team members.
- Coordinates with other team members and resources as needed to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Provide consistent high-level communication to internal and external stakeholders on project status and changes.
- Effectively lead, motivate and direct a cross functional workgroup while being flexible in a changing environment.
- Ability to strategize while managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrated technical and business application problem solving proficiency.
- Excellent analytical and advance trouble-shooting skills working with account managers and clients.
- Excellent oral and written customer service and communication skills.
- Familiarity with leading learning management systems (LMS) is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, project management, or related field.
- 5 years of experience with the implementation of enterprise software in cloud-based environments.
- 2 years of experience in a team-leading role with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) of three or more team members.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to sporting events and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Jobs From