Were looking for a Project Manager to join our global marketing operations team. This person will be a key player in our team, being the Point-of-Contact for all projects, and will have insight across our project management tool and ticketing tool. This person will be responsible for managing the process by which projects including large-scale campaigns, reporting requests, integration requests, technical projects, and data inquiries are tracked to a timeline, and will be accountable for project completion. The successful candidate will ensure all projects are planned and accounted for, resourced and managed appropriately, and raise risk concerns when needed.
This candidate needs to have a thorough understanding of project management and associated tools (preferably Jira), the digital marketing process, and how to properly drive complicated, cross-team projects forward. More broadly, this person will track all projects and make sure deliverable deadlines are met.
Objectives of the Role:
- Work closely with all members of the marketing operations team to understand projects and ticket requests
- Organize, oversee and track projects and their deliverables
- Create and maintain proper project documentation
- Report progress of all projects weekly
- Think through problems logically and present multiple feasible solutions, when available
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, and re-prioritize resources when needed
- Measure project performance
- Perform risk management on projects
- 5-8 years experience project managing projects specifically within a marketing org or agency
- Advanced experience using project management software (Jira Preferred)
- Experience managing and tracking resource availability and allocation
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize projects based on business needs and resource availability
- Incredibly detail oriented and deadline driven
- An adamant note taker/documenter
- Ability to work across numerous teams, work with multiple stakeholders, and understand the various teams needs
- Ability to negotiate with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- Agency experience or experience working within a marketing operations team
- Intermediate+ experience using Jira
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (Preferably Marketo)
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience working with global teams across numerous times zones
- Experience working for a B2B tech company
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture, data flow, campaign execution, and campaign analysis)
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.