Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients use of social data by taking them from data, to insights to actions that have a real business impact and empower our users long-term self-sufficiency.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a Project Manager to join our team in Boston. The PMs role is facilitating, coordinating, empowering - in other words, making sure that stuff gets done. PMs speak strategic, and analytics, and tech, and data and they speak them all fluently.
A client will tell them what they do in their day to day, and in a matter of about 17 seconds, a PM can rattle off how to best help them improve their social game. But not only that they know exactly what the Analysts will need to do, who has the bandwidth for it, how many hours theyll need to get it done, and how soon you can make it all happen. Because thats what you do. Every day. Youre a problem solver, a miracle maker, a naysayer, a control freak (in the best possible way), a client whisperer and overall a superhuman.
Were looking for someone who:
- Thrives on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their needs and objectives, and being their partner in making their goals a reality
- Enjoys the hands-on approach and is constantly thinking about how to make things better
- Enjoys solving problems and puzzles
- Uses established guidelines and science with finesse to turn managing projects into an art
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and are comfortable with developing client relationships
- Embraces the importance of collaborative working but with the ability to work independently when required
- Understands the importance of time management and prioritization
- Is comfortable juggling multiple projects, works well under pressure, and is good at thinking on their feet
Youll need to:
- Coordinate and facilitate social media enablement and research projects, from the planning stage, through deployment, to client delivery
- Interact with global, enterprise level clients (from CMO to analyst to community manager) as the primary point of contact during the project implementations
- Consult with clients to translate business requirements into setup on Brandwatchs portfolio of social listening products
- Control project scope, delivery timeline and budgetary constraints, and report in a timely fashion any scope change requests
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to build a long-term strategy for our enterprise and strategic customers
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams, including sales, product, support and design
- Be a stakeholder for new Brandwatch products
- Build continuing expertise within the social media monitoring landscape
Extra points if you have:
- Proven experience in a Saas or Technology environment
- Previous experience as a project manager
- Foreign language skills
What We Offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From