Office Tour Photos
Eze Software is seeking a Project Delivery Manager to join our BOS office. This position is responsible for ensuring successful delivery on client engagements at new and existing clients. The Project Delivery Manager will lead and participate in projects including Implementations, Upgrades, and Change Requests (new modules, training, workflow changes). Solid communication and project management skills are required to satisfy client requests.
- Responsible for delivery of client projects from planning to execution and testing
- Perform business requirement gathering, design and execute a project plan, manage project risk, conduct user workflow training, and document details for future support
- Interface with clients during projects including frequent onsite meetings
- Coordinate with Client Success Managers to understand client needs, and work with Specialists to properly execute the project
- Manage internal and external expectations on all aspects of project
- Lead multiple projects of varying sizes at any given time
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience in Project Management, Technology Consulting, or similar role, preferably FinTech
- Strong communication skills necessary to effectively engage with clients and set proper expectations
- Ability to lead a project team and drive towards target completion dates
- Ability to understand complex business needs and translate into a comprehensive set of requirements
- Ability to identify issues that may impact client project success; must escalate appropriately and/or workaround the issue
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Technical and analytical skills are important
- Active interest in understanding the financial markets and the investment process
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From