Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is looking for a highly efficient and collaborative Production Coordinator that will support Production leads day-to-day via support across a multitude of office and technical based asks.
- Monitor, submit and assist in the creation of Agile, IT and procurement tickets
- Aid production leads by supporting a team of 130+ creatives, by logging and assisting with any production roadblocks
- Aid in data collection/retrieval from various internal systems and present the data in a concise and practical manner
- Effectively communicate with a variety of internal stakeholders ranging from creative departments to hardware operations technicians
- Aid in the upkeep of various different production documents and tools. Ranging from (Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Tableau and proprietary tools)
- Support the updating/running of any new SQL Scripts that help drive cross-functional efficiency between imagery stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of mapping internal stakeholders workflows to create efficiencies within proprietary tools
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Digital Media or related field
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Experience with SQL
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with curiosity, initiative and dedication to learn
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- High degree of comfort with change
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Can-do attitude & sense of humor
- Prior experience in the 3D Visualization field is not required
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From