Are you passionate about education and technology? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Would you love to begin a career in education industry? Then we are looking for you.
Knovva Academy is at the forefront of changing the way teens interact with education and the world around them. We are dedicated to build a global blended learning ecosystem by creating the most exciting global education programs and online courses. We’re working to build tomorrow's world leaders and we need some of the best on our team to grow with us and help us continue to expand our reach, perfect our programs and create lasting relationships with the educational community.
If this sounds like an amazing place to work already, there’s much more. We are an entrepreneurial startup that nurtures our talented employees with great benefits and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Knovva academy is a passionate work environment with an international atmosphere and a welcoming staff. On top of our competitive salary and benefits, we also offer global snacks, WFH Fridays, group outings and many more perks to come. Knovva’s core belief in the importance of diversity and open mindedness is reflected in both the programs and in its work space. Knovva is located in Boston’s innovative Seaport District.
If you’re ready to use your skills to help shake up the education world, Knovva Academy is the place for you.
The Project Coordinator will assist the Knovva Project Management team to organize ongoing projects and events. The tasks involve monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. The position will report directly to the Operations Manager and receive work instructions from the Product Owner.
● Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
● Pull daily new registrants, email all stakeholders, and schedule student interview appointments.
● Update registration and interview table, and send acceptance letters and update all effected tables.
● Send visa letters and, book flights and hotel for students travel, verify VISA letters and provides updates for students and parents.
● Bachelor’s degree is required
● 1-2 years of project coordination or administrative assistant experience
● Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
● Ability to work effectively both independently, and as part of a team.
● Able to speak Fluent Spanish or Japanese is a Plus
● Proficient experience with Microsoft Office is a Plus The Project Coordinator position is a full-time, salaried position based in Knovva Academy’s office in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. This is not a remote position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Domestic and International travel is not expected. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply: Please submit your résumé along with a cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.