ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly — and with confidence.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver superior customer service by providing best business practices and support in using ERT’s products for the duration of client’s clinical trials
- Work and collaborate with project team/s of diverse talents (Project Manager, Data Management, Archive team, etc) in development and delivery of ERT products to help clinical research industry obtain high quality data.
- Pro-actively manage lifecycle of issues from being reported by customer to its resolution by the support and development teams.
- Record and track key project monitoring and tracking metrics.
- Meet regularly with clients via phone and/or web to provide weekly monitoring updates, track on-going issues and communicate project status.
- Meet regularly with Team Leader to discuss workload, communicate project issues and address individual development.
Fulfill Project Coordinator study specific tasks during each phase of the project.
- Development – (Study Documentation, Deployment Planning, Internal Training)
- Monitoring – (Project Reporting, Issue management and resolution, Project process improvements, Mid Study Changes, Inventory management)
- Close Out – (Data reconciliation and resolution, Inventory reconciliation, Study documentation management)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
- Respond to customer inquiries and participate in customer calls/meeting upon Project Manager request.
- Take the lead in managing various aspects of a project as requested.
- Other related projects and tasks as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. ERT reserves the right to amend or change these duties. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Qualified candidates will have:
Education Minimum: BS, BA or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with multiple stake holders.
- Experience dealing with external customers and have a customer service orientation
- Comfortable operating in a technologically dynamic environment.
- Willingness to adopt new systems and adhere to established business practices.
- Knowledge and comfort in using all applications included in the Microsoft Office Product Suite.
- Healthcare and/or medical experience, preferred. Knowledge of or ability to learn about the drug development process.
- Strong interest in the application of new technology to the clinical trials process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, small company environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Up to 20% Travel
ERT is a growing and rewarding place to advance your career, especially for those who are passionate about finding solutions that improve lives – or save lives – for millions of people around the world. Our success starts with caring and collaborative people, from the recent college grad who’s just getting started to the seasoned professional with a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience. Together, we’re making a difference.
ERT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.