ProjectAssociate, International Supply Chain
The International Supply Chain team is looking for a Project Associate. In this role, you will be developing program materials, communicating updates to leadership, and ensuring many parts of ongoing projects stay on track. You will be part of a small, forward-thinking group that is working to redefine the supply chain experience from a suppliers perspective.
In this role, you will:
- Develop training materials, standardized operating procedures, and other documents that the team needs
- Evaluate the progress of the project to ensure that the timeline is followed steadily and consistently
- Identify and communicate risks and roadblocks within the project
- Execute on various daily, weekly, and monthly tasks that are crucial to the advancement of the project
- Perform important administrative functions for the Project Manager, which might include updating the project schedule, taking minutes at meetings, and writing progress reports
- Function as an adjunct to the Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically excel
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliant, and able to motivate others
- Problem-solving mindset with strict attention to detail
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.