Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Project Associate to join our OnSite Implementation team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to support the client and internal teams on athenaNet implementation projects. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are consultative and can manage multiple clients and projects at once. You show your resourcefulness by finding creative ways to execute, even when theres not a predetermined path to follow. Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions come naturally to you. You are an influencer on your team and others can count on you.
The Team: Our OnSite Implementation team facilitates and executes the athenaNet configuration process and client End User training and support, promoting best practices for athenaNet setup and workflows. They are responsible for supporting client completion of deliverables, and working on multiple client projects at one time, with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Assess client needs and share best practice workflows and related documents to the client during the workflow development process
- Collaboratively plan and execute on client training programs using existing tools and training processes
- Partner with and support the athena Project Manager during the client assessment process, assisting with assessment visits, notes, and observation and recommendation development
- Participate and demonstrate competency in product knowledge via athenahealth training (new releases, new processes) sessions, and programs for advanced certification (Specialty Training, etc.)
- Attend and support client Go-Live activities including onsite engagements
- Bachelors degree plus a minimum of 1 year of professional experience, ideally in a healthcare setting
- Experience with athena products and services preferred
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in any of our US offices. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other US locations in Atlanta, Austin and Belfast, ME.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From