This position can be located anywhere in the United States and Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported.
PrismHR is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager/Scrum master who is adept at both being a program manager and scrum master. As part of the Product Delivery organization, the Program Manager/Scrum Master will partner with stakeholders at all levels to deliver industry leading HR solutions that are aligned with the strategic vision and goals of PrismHR. The Program Manager/Scrum Master will lead and manage multiple software projects, ensuring that project goals are reached, risks are identified and mitigated, schedules are maintained and adjusted, milestones are documented and time sensitive deadlines are achieved.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work as part of an Agile team to solve problems and deliver projects in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Adept at facilitating discussions and resolving conflicts
- Leads all Agile rituals as required (standups, backlog refinement, retrospectives)
- Evangelize and promote Agile methodology
- Drive clarity for team and business minimizing mid sprint surprises
- Regularly maintains and updates sprint and release plans
- Captures Agile metrics to measure project success at the end of each Sprint
- Manages all project deliverables to successful completion, leverage project management best practices
- Works with project teams to create schedules, milestones, and overall plans
- Continually assesses current business practices and makes recommendations to leadership and the Delivery teams to increase efficiency and effectiveness (Process Improvement)
- Drives all phases of product development to ensure the timely delivery of quality products
- Provides risk assessments for project activities and develops proposed solutions
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 5-7 years of project/program management experience within a SAAS product development organization
- Expertise in Agile /SCRUM/Kanban development methodologies
- Adept at working with highly remote and/or geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple projects under deadlines
- Must have a high sense of urgency that on occasion requires commitment and follow-up outside of standard business hours
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) or relevant experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proficient with Jira/Confluence
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Will consider independent contractors for this role