Who youll work with
As the Program Manager of Talent Development, you will be joining a fast paced, high growth team delivering innovative security solutions that protect our clients. You will join an incredible HR team that has doubled in size this year and led the company through the same growth trajectory. This is the first role of its kind and you will be in the drivers seat developing and delivering talent development offerings across the company. Dont miss your opportunity to become a Futurist!
What youll do
As the Program Manager of Talent Development:
- You will be a key contributor to designing our global talent development strategy and will build and deliver program offerings to our senior and emerging leaders, managers and employees company-wide.
- You will work closely across the HR team and with the business to understand talent needs and will deliver solutions that grow individuals and teams.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with other internal training teams (Sales Enablement and Technical Training) and may leverage external consultants on business critical programs.
What youll bring
- Experience designing and developing training content, as well as delivering engaging talent development programs
- A background in delivering leadership and management programs
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong program management capabilities
- The ability to work cross-functionally to gather and understand the organizations talent needs
- A positive, collaborative and energetic style with a drive to make an impact
- 5+ years of HR experience, including subject matter expertise in talent development
- Bachelors degree required and training, coaching and assessment certifications a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From