We are seeking a Program Manager with a strong background in implementing enterprise solutions to Fortune 100 clients. You will be responsible for managing projects through strategic account management strategies. You will work closely with the Client Director, the Training & Enablement team, the Data & Insights team, and the Technical Solutions team to bring the overall Cogito vision to life by leveraging project management discipline, developing client relationships, and managing overall implementation and support tasks. Those who thrive in this role are entrepreneurial, hands-on, and obsessed with customers.
Cogito helps large organizations improve the behavioral intelligence of sales and service agents to improve sales outcomes and customer service experience. Our solution is in use at some of the worlds leading financial services, insurance and healthcare organizations to improve NPS and agent engagement , improving both customer and agent retention.
Our solution integrates with enterprise telephony, CRM and analytics solutions, and although our product is highly intuitive and easy to use, it involves organizational and behavioral change management across agent and supervisor teams including a novel approach to measuring customer satisfaction and managing agent performance. Our buyers are the senior most leadership within customer service operations, customer experience and workforce management at the worlds largest companies.
- Engage in customer needs discovery and coordinate with Cogitos Product Development team to continuously improve our solution
- Delight end users and identify advocates within client organizations
- Build feedback loops and trusted relationships with client supervisors and end users
- Assess client-specific development opportunities
- Track utilization
- Oversee and manage system configuration and performance; triage and escalate issues
Project manage software implementations and contracts, overseeing scope and executing task details such as:
- Develop project schedule
- Manage and schedule project governance meetings
- Deliver weekly and monthly status reports to client
- Analyze client data trends
- Manage client and project communications
- Must have 5+ years of experience a client facing role, preferably at a consulting or technology company
- Experience as a project manager of enterprise software implementation for large scale deployments
- Enterprise business application experience for large Fortune 500 organizations
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to travel to client sites regularly
- Experience with large, complex contact centers environments and technologies is strongly recommended
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively multi-task across stakeholders
- Familiarity with technology including MS Office suite and project management software
- Ability to thrive within self-directed, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work-environments
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively lead electronic or in-person conversations
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
401(k) retirement plan options
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
2 "Be Gentle" personal days
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Cogito Corporation (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa/OPT, TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).