Program Director, Customer Success
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As a Customer Success Manager, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The Program Director will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Your focus will be on customer intimacy as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by truly understanding their key business drivers.
- The Program Director is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring the pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix platform and for closing enterprise contracts within an assigned set of accounts
- Demonstrable experience in executive-level account management. Starting with pre-sales through the full lifecycle within a high-growth technology environment
- 8-10 plus years of consulting and/or SaaS based technical account management experience
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Hands on software development or IT experience strongly preferred
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- A strong digital transformational vision
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.