Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Qualified candidates must be able to multi-task and have great attention to detail. Candidate will handle high volume of telephone inquiries, facilitate logistical planning of meeting events, assist with the 3rd party contracting process, and other various administrative duties.
What You'll Do
- Coordination of full program event planning and management
- Venue sourcing, negotiating fees and planning approved menus
- Run daily reports to manage daily responsibilities
- Enter Travel and AV details into 3rd party websites
- Client contact includes heavy phone and email contact daily
- Generate communications
- Responsible for department reporting on key metrics and adherence to processes and procedures
- Assist with new hire training via the on the job coaching process and demonstration of role model behavior
- Assist with more complex programs, for example those with venue management requirements
- Shift Hours are between 8AM-8PM Monday to Friday including weekly rotating schedule for Evening Emergency phone coverage.
- Position requires a professional demeanor, strong communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Individual must be a team player with a strong work ethic: flexibility for overtime is required
- Individual should be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills, handle a large volume of inbound telephone calls, have great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Previous speaker bureau, customer service, call center and/or telemarketing experience preferred
Education / Experience
- High School diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Customer Service, hospitality, pharmaceutical or medical industry experience is a plus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.