Office Tour Photos
Sales & Strategy Development Program at EF College Study Tours
Start Date: June 2019
Are you passionate about study abroad? Do you want to spread study abroad by engaging and selling to faculty at universities? If so, joining our Sales & Strategy Development Program is for you!
As a Program Consultant, you will be responsible for creating new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with faculty from colleges and universities across the country! You will guide the faculty through the full-cycle of the sales process: from the initial call all the way up to their groups study abroad program departure, all while providing a great customer experience.
Program Consultants will be responsible for:
- Converting marketing leads by contacting faculty and universities through outbound calls and email tactics
- Presenting, promoting and selling CST programs, while building and maintaining relationships with faculty and administrators at universities
- Creating and executing sales strategy to establish EF partnership with study abroad
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders to build a larger study abroad portfolio for their campus
- Highly motivated and have a desire to sell
- A professional with 0 to 2 years sales experience (including but not limited to college admissions, recruiting, fundraising, development, and campaigning)
- Skilled at managing your time and multiple priorities at once
- A persuasive and motivating communicator
- Driven to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Decisive and confident fearless when faced with uncertainty
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A go-getter and believe that nothing is impossible
- Coachable and seeking ongoing professional growth
EF College Study Tours partners with college and university faculty around the country to help them organize study abroad programs for their students. We solely focus on 1 3 week international programs to Europe, Latin America, Asia, and almost everywhere in between.
Its not just a job its a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel far. Expand your worldview with paid domestic and international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps youll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a competitive base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. Were proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes (sometimes taught by our CEO).
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. Youll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent competitions.
- Have fun. Enjoy discounted tickets for concerts and sporting events, connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our in-house bar, restaurant, and hair salon.
A tiny bit about EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From