Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge. For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
In this individual contributor role, you will lead client engagements from a business side, acting as an ecommerce strategist to consult and shape the vision of the Salsify platform into a reality that meets clients business objectives. You draw upon your industry expertise to drive the long-term global governance and rollout strategy of our largest and most complex enterprise clients by establishing a program framework and hands-on consulting through the discovery, planning, implementation and ongoing adoption of Salsify.
This is a proactive role, drawing from strategic planning skills, ability to drive business transformation and change management, and delivering value-based messaging to motivate client action.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Responsible over the Salsify global program strategy across a portfolio of 5-7, Strategic & Enterprise customers
- Establish well-defined requirements and program governance to ensure that the client teams realize the product as intended
- Conduct and present critical program assessments, including program architecture reviews, QBRs, and value realization
- Work with Account Managers to develop account plans that proactively identify opportunities to expand the scope of Salsifys footprint within the clients business
- Collaborate closely across all functions of Salsify (Delivery, Product, Leadership, Marketing, Sales) to serve as the voice of the customer to provide internal feedback on how Salsify can better serve our customers
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Deep industry knowledge of Ecommerce and infrastructure systems
- Experience in managing global enterprise-wide deployments with multiple customers and/or projects/tasks simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to conduct workshops for clients and internal teams
- Ability to engage in strategic conversations with buyers, senior stakeholders, and business leaders at customers
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional internal international teams such as Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Account Executives, Support, Product Management and Leadership
- Solutioning experience to anticipate and solve for all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From