Professional Services Operations Analyst
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We are looking for a self-motivated, naturally curious, and nimble individual to support our Customer Success (CS) and Services businesses. This person work will alongside the VP of Customer Success & Services in the Americas and Manger of Customer Success Operations to help implement strategies and drive to execution. You will be responsible for pulling together data and reports, so you can extrapolate insights and trends and turn them into meaningful customer experiences and year-over-year revenue growth. In addition, you will own the day-to-day operations of the Americas CS team including renewals review, expansion generation and forecasting, revenue recognition, etc. This team member will also gain visibility within other Post-Sales department such as Academy, Support and Digital Execution.
- Drive and support the adoption and optimization of monthly reporting and meeting cadences in the Americas
- Work closely with Salesforce Administration team to define requirements for future Salesforce enhancements related to the Customer Success business
- Create and maintain dashboards that monitor KPIs at the appropriate cadence in the Americas
- Ensure a high level of data integrity by validating data, addressing data errors and correcting as needed
- Mine and analyze data; identify areas to improve resource utilization, increase revenue, enhance services margin, and minimize risk
- Develop and maintain capacity models and predictive resource models based on sales plan and pipeline
- Source possible PS Automation tools to configure and administer billing rules
- Synthesize data from multiple systems and tools to provide insights and trends to internal stakeholders, so they can make necessary business decisions
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- 3-5 years of experience in an operations role with a focus on Customer Success or similar role for a SaaS tech company
- Strong Excel and Salesforce skills a must
- Tableau or other BI reporting also desired
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Be curious desire to understand process from beginning to end and deep dive into trends and/or anomalies
- Strong communication skills since this team member will be working cross functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills - role will be expected to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priority
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.