As an Advisor,Production Supt Svcs, you will responsible for maintaining and supporting critical CVS Health Pharmacy systems and applications. You will be involved with event, incident, change, and problem management to help meet availability goals and support patient care programs. You will monitor system applications and provide application supporting, utilizing multi-tier front-end, middleware, and back-end databases, such as UNIX, Cisco, and Oracle.
As part of the Production Support Team, you are instrumental in driving issues from solutions to accountability. You will partner and collaborate with Development and Tier 1 Support Teams to triage events and incidents to achieve MTTR goals.
This position is located in Woonsocket, RI and will require participation in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Developing and implementing technical solutions to help prevent incidents in a pro-active manner
- Maintaining and monitoring daily/weekly batch jobs and programs in a production environment
- Participating in infrastructure maintenance and application releases
- Maintaining systems support technical documentation
- Adhering to established methodologies, standards, and guidelines
- 5+ years of experience supporting multi-tier application on Unix or other platforms
- 3+ years of experience in Web Server, Middleware, Cloud Based and database technologies.
- 2+ years of exposure to batch processing and trend analysis.
- 2+ years of experience leading teams and coordinating with multi-functional teams.
- 1+ year experience with ITIL foundation.
Experience with application support on multi-tier architecture
Experience supporting batch processing, monitoring technologies, root cause identification, developing defect elimination plans, and event and incident management
- Experience composing implementation plans and leading the successful execution of the plan
- Experience with configuration management, monitoring tools and documentation, and vendor management
- Experience building system and workflow diagrams
- Experience with data and trend analytics
- Exposure to Kepner Tregoe incident and problem management skills
- Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or closely related technical field preferred
- High School Diploma/GED plus years of experience in lieu of Bachelors Degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.