We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations and staff. The Production Supervisor will guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
In a fast-paced environment like production, the Supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. You must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing/maintaining schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular preventative maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Maintain facility wide Quality, Cleanliness and Organization
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced computer skills
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field is a plus
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
More Jobs From