Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Production manager should be able to manage Production team leads and define testing strategies to ensure Toast products being released are up to industry and company standards. They will work directly with external Customer Success teams to mitigate any availability issues as well as HW Engineering, Product, and Manufacturing Ops for all new builds and updating any existing builds. The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently while striving to complete build deadlines without any compromise on quality in a fast paced, volume driven, ecommerce fulfillment environment.
What you will do:
- Ensuring all quality standards and procedures are maintained.
- Ensuring that all personnel are properly trained to perform essential duties as necessary.
- Communicating out of spec results to appropriate personnel and assisting in investigations as necessary.
- Participating on cross functional teams to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of processes, methods, productivity, Good Manufacturing Practices and quality, while reducing costs.
- Maintaining the certification and compliance of the plant, laboratory, testing equipment and laboratory technicians as needed.
- Ensuring all quality standards and procedures are maintained, including training and monitoring of new and existing employees in the processes and methods required to achieve the company's standards for food quality, and food safety, consistent with company principles.
- Participating in supervisory and quality meetings and programs, to assist in solving quality and related production issues.
- Evaluating processes and methods and recommending measures to improve quality, equipment performance, utilization of people, and quality of product.
- Acting as a technical resource to address and resolve inquiries and problems regarding production or quality, and assist workers in problem solving techniques.
- Maintaining and controlling departmental supplies, tools, equipment, in an effective manner, including ordering as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate quality procedures.
- Operating a hand truck, and other tools/machinery to move materials or items from warehouse to production or other designated work areas.
- Continuous improvement and development through leadership.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations, and departmental housekeeping standards.
- Regular and punctual attendance and physical presence in the workplace.
- Understand and abide by all security policies, company and operational policies.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline
- 3-5 years with direct supervision of a manufacturing group
- Proven people manager who can motivate staff and colleagues on an individual and team level.
- Skilled at working with colleagues from all organizational levels.
- Hands on experience in building and maintaining process control systems
- A record of process improvements such as inventory and lead time reduction, introduction of KanBan concepts, or quality improvement.
- Ideal industry experience: electromechanical or semiconductor.
More Jobs From