Are you passionate about education? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Are you looking for your next opportunity in the creative and design field? Then we are looking for you!
Knovva Academy is at the forefront of changing the way teens interact with education and the world around them. We are dedicated to building a global blended learning ecosystem by creating the most exciting global education programs and online courses. We’re working to build tomorrow's world leaders, and we need some of the best on our team to grow with us and help us continue to expand our reach, perfect our programs and create lasting relationships with the educational community.
If this sounds like an amazing place to work already, there’s much more. We are a entrepreneurial startup that nurtures our talented employees with great benefits and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Knovva academy is a passionate work environment with an international atmosphere and a welcoming staff. On top of our competitive salary and benefits, we also offer global snacks, Summer Fridays, group outings and many more perks to come. Knovva’s core belief is the importance of diversity and open mindedness, which is reflected in both the programs and in its work space. Knovva is located in Boston’s innovative Seaport District.
If you’re ready to use your skills to help shake up the education world, Knovva Academy is the place for you.
The Production Manager will serve as a liaison for the creative department, coordinating with the CEO and the other departments for design needs, and managing a wide variety of projects and deadlines. With a extensive amount of knowledge on production needs, this candidate will work with the VP of Creative to ensure that projects are met with completion while maintaining the company's vision. They will also assist with communicating the projects from the project owners to the creative team, and managing their workflows to meet said deadlines.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers, developers and project managers
- Balance creative team schedules and deadlines
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Conduct press checks
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Bachelors in Design or related field
- 5 years minimum in an advertising agency or in-house creative department.
- Adept with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Solid knowledge of Printing Process
- Significant coursework in graphic design, print production, visual arts or a related field.
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns is helpful but not required.
The Production Manager position is a full-time, salaried position based in Knovva Academy’s office in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. This is not a remote position.Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Domestic and International travel is expected. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.