Office Tour Photos
EF Tours Marketing & Creative Studio is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Boston team. In this role, youll be part of a team at the center of the conception, design, and execution of marketing campaigns and materials focused on opening the world through education and travel.
As a Production Coordinator, youll hone your skills in project management and vendor negotiations and support the planning and creative development process. You will partner with internal teams to schedule and deliver quality work on time and on budget.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
Youve got a keen interest in the creative process and are a forward-thinker ready to set the team up for success throughout it. Youre a passionate, team player with extraordinary attention to detail. You embrace a busy, collaborative environment and never shy away from contributing. Youre an avid planner, organized and adept at driving projects forward. You like checking things off your to-do list and ending the day knowing that you made a difference.
- Project management of marketing campaigns, materials and merchandise
- Development of creative schedules and agendas
- Proactive project communication from planning through execution
- Third-party vendor management and negotiation for print, merchandise and other marketing materials
- Support of the resource planning and prioritization process
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in a project or marketing coordinator role, preferably at an agency or production company
- Experience managing & negotiating with third-party vendors and managing the production for a variety of marketing materials
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required
- Experience working with an integrated project planning & management tool preferred, but not required
- Communicativeyou know who needs to know what and when and never leave anyone in the dark
- Collaborativeyou work and play well with others
- Detailedyou might as well have microscopes for eyes because no small detail goes unnoticed
- Drivenyoure confident, goal-oriented and take initiative
- Solution-orientedyoure a whiz at learning new things and finding the most efficient solution to problems
- Adaptableyou shift gears quickly and manage time well
- Passportyoure going to need it!
More Jobs From