The Production Artist, within the Strategy & Consulting team, is responsible for developing communications in support of our customers’ recognition program launches and their ongoing success. This role centers around producing exciting visual collateral for our customers’ internal, employee communications campaigns as well as the production of webinars for their recognition programs.
Do you have a knack for turning other people’s design concepts into engaging visual campaigns? Do you love technology and innovating new approaches to communicating? Do you enjoy translating concepts and information into compelling visuals? Are your “I”s always dotted and your “T”s always crossed? Is “Nine to Five” just an old movie or song title to you? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to: Strategy & Consulting Team
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
In collaboration with operational consultants and our agency design partners, create effective visual campaigns to support customers’ recognition programs:
- Design and revise graphic elements for print and digital communications based on the design concept of each customer’s recognition program website
- Create and format presentations, reference guides, infographics and other similar collateral, ensuring deliverables are accurate, professional, and reflect customers’ branding and recognition program elements
- Produce short promotional videos and motion graphics/mixed-media videos
- Edit webinar recordings, creating multiple video cuts to customer specifications and in preferred video file format(s)
- Create and narrate pre-recorded training screencasts
- Develop launch portfolios, showcasing work completed for customers
- Prepare pre-flight and final press-ready files for agency design partners, vendors, and customers and maintain internal catalog of all files
- Support live webinars, including administering scheduling and logistics, advising on technical requirements and best practices, preparing demo website, and hosting online events
- Maintain customer portal, including creating landing page images and thumbnails, updating visual design and other collateral, and coordinating customer access permissions
- Other related duties and projects as assigned
- Up to 5% travel to customer sites to staff launch events and benefits fairs and support video shoots as well as provide occasional support before or after standard business hours to service global customers
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Communications, or Marketing
- 2 to 4 years of experience in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field, along with an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates clear design know how
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word
- Experience managing virtual events using WebEx, GoToMeeting, Lync, Adobe Connect, or other similar web conferencing/webinar tools
- Hands-on experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Camtasia, VideoScribe, ActivePresenter or other similar applications
- Basic knowledge of HTML/web-development software is a plus
- Strict attention to detail and outstanding organizational, file-organization, and archiving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process-oriented, self-starter who effectively manages multiple projects, often within tight deadlines and competing priorities
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.