Product Support Specialist (Spanish Speaking) - Boston
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Product Support Specialist to join our Product Support team in Boston.As a main point of contact for our customers, team members in this role willprovide high level technical assistance with our products, but also gather and share important information regarding customer challenges.
The role involves working closely and collaboratively with the Technical Support, Engineering and Customer Success teams to provide our customers with the best possible user experience when working with our products.
- Answer customer questions, accommodating and adapting responses to a wide range of customer skill levels
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues in powerful SaaS platforms, fixing issues for customers or escalating to Technical Support where required
- Explain and educate customers on product functionality and refer them to relevant documentation
- Keep customers regularly updated throughout the investigation of issues
- Work and communicate effectively within the larger Brandwatch team
- Escalate suggestions on new features to the Product team on behalf of our customers
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS General Studies, Liberal Arts or Business related disciplines
- Fluent in English and Spanish- written and oral
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced Product Support environment
- Experienced in responding to and resolving customer issues over email
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative and efficient problem solving skills
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- A positive, self-starter attitude with good organization skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours where needed
Nice to have:
- Experience using Zendesk and JIRA or similar ticketing software
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.