Office Tour Photos
We are looking for our next Product Support Specialist to join in our mission to provide top-notch support to our partners. The Product Support team works closely with educators, administrators, and other district stakeholders to help students succeed. We listen, teach, problem-solve, and think critically to ensure that our partners are able to maximize their use of Ellevation. As a team, we work every day to build efficiencies and scale our knowledge for our growing user base. We are looking for:
Teachers: You have the ability to utilize effective communication skills and maintain a friendly and professional tone, ensuring even complex issues are explained both clearly and concisely in a digestible manner for partners and colleagues alike. You can stay patient and keep the end goal in mind regardless of the situation. You have a knack for storytelling and are able to highlight the important takeaways to ensure a successful delivery every time.
Troubleshooters: You have a penchant for problem-solving and diagnosing the break in the chain. You're willing to spend time narrowing down possibilities to find the best solution and can read between the lines to discern perception from reality. You approach complicated situations with a critical eye and are invested in reaching resolutions.
Self-learners: You are forever curious and are delighted by learning new things. You have a desire to continuously learn about Ellevation, technology, software products, service behaviors, and are always interested in utilizing and developing your ability to adapt and stay organized in ambiguous environments.
- Provide timely support to user inquiries via email and phone
- Guide users to understand and optimize all parts of the platform
- Consult with district stakeholders to configure platform compliance workflows
- Troubleshoot and escalate product defects to the Engineering and Product teams
- Understand user challenges and deliver feedback/feature improvement requests to internal teams
- Investigate district data files and identify sources of technical challenges
- Maintain constant knowledge of Ellevations features and offerings
- Manage and prioritize multiple open requests that vary by topic
- Adapt to a wide range of user personalities, emotions, and technical skills
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams as requests and issues arise
- Quickly pick up new technologies and software tools
- A passion for education and an interest in contributing to a mission centered in improving student outcomes
- Previous experience and proven success in a customer support or related role
- Genuine interest, appreciation, and fluency in technology
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, or Python
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stones throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. Were an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.
More Jobs From