InsightSquared: Product Support Associate
Office Tour Photos
InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
The Product Support Associate is responsible for enabling our customers to use InsightSquared successfully by assisting them with configuration, support, and advising on process in order for them to make better, more data-driven decisions in their business. The Product Support Associate is a center of knowledge for external and internal audiences, using their troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, and business acumen to act as extraordinary InsightSquared users so they can be devoted & knowledgeable partners to customers, prospects, and colleagues in making the most of the product.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries, providing troubleshooting support and advice that is timely, professional, friendly, and accurate.
- Maintain the highest level of support and customer satisfaction, going ‘above and beyond’ for the customer and the team .
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the InsightSquared product, both from a business use case perspective AND a technical perspective. Use that knowledge to troubleshoot questions from clients about their data, identify issues, and provide advice.
- Drive successful product experience by identifying and recording bugs and feature requests, and managing resulting customer communication.
- Drive successful InsightSquared experience by identifying opportunities for documentation and service automation, and participating in creating those tools.
- Configure InsightSquared’s settings and reporting areas to customer specifications, and explain the significance and use of these tools.
- Act as a product expert for both internal and external audiences, providing capable product support and direction to teammates at InsightSquared as well as customers.
- Navigate relational databases using engines such as SQLite and MySQL to troubleshoot data in the product and craft customer solutions.
- Manage the ongoing technical health of the customer, i.e. the successful API connection between InsightSquared and a client’s source system.
- Manage communication with customers by phone and email to provide information, technical troubleshooting, configuration advice, and business use case advice.
Experience and Skills Required
- Personable, clear, and informative communication style via email, on the phone, and in person
- Extremely effective time and task management
- Analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn technical systems and languages, such as SQLite, MySQL and command line
- Collaborative personality that will partner with sales, services, engineering, and customers
- Professional, polite, and encouraging to customers and team members
- An above-and-beyond team player who will do whatever it takes to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive
- Bachelors required, Analytical background a plus
- 1-3+ years relevant experience in customer support, consulting, implementation, engineering, or technical problem-solving
An exceptional candidate for this role has
- Experience with Salesforce.com and business intelligence applications
- Experience in teaching or tutoring, technical troubleshooting, or other leadership or instructive role
More Jobs From
Business Development Representative (BDR)- Entry-level Sales
Sales & Business Development
February 14, 2020
Strategic Partnerships Manager, Venture Capital/Private Equity
Sales & Business Development
February 13, 2020