Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the worlds leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so lets create a platform to manage it that way! Were a small team today, growing into a larger team over the coming months and years. Theres a lot of work to do, and wed love your help.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the product and our customers' specific needs in order to drive customer value
- Lead customer communication, providing demonstrations of our product, identifying and strategizing on the most relevant use cases, and discussing technical integrations during the sales process
- Educate and train customers to successfully use Jellyfish and provide product and subject matter expertise to support adoption and increasing product usage
- Ensure every customer has a plan in place for rollout and successful adoption of Jellyfish
- Work with Account Executives to help drive pre and post-sales activity and relationships with Jellyfish customers
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering team to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
- Be the voice of the customer providing internal feedback on how Jellyfish can better serve our customers
- Proven success in customer-facing, problem-solving positions at fast-paced, high growth software companies
- Familiar with software development process and/or project management
- Proven ability to juggle a mix of proactive and reactive customer priorities at once
- Creative, resourceful, and self-driven
- Strong verbal and written communications - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team members
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Technically proficient, aptitude for analyzing data
Location: on-site in Boston
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.