Office Tour Photos
EF Tours helps students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning. As an accredited institution, we partner with educators across the United States to create global travel programs that blend classroom, digital, and experiential learning for students.
The Tours Engineering team is a hub of talented product managers, engineers and creative professionals empowering EF to send groups of students and educators on guided educational tours across the world. We power every step of our customers journey from showcasing our tour offerings, to creating personalized itineraries, and collecting their feedback after the tour.
Were seeking a passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial Product Owner to lead the development for our consumer-facing web properties. Youll leverage your knowledge in marketing, technology, and creative to articulate a vision and grow the business through our public websites. Then youll take the lead to make that vision a reality.
- Youll obsess over the user experience, understanding customers biggest pain points, and then identify the most valuable problems for your team to solve.
- Youll flex your strategic muscles, seeing three steps ahead, naturally anticipating roadblocks and realizing opportunities for growth that others may not immediately see.
- Youll sit alongside developers, designers, and marketers, sketching roadmaps and constructing plans. And youll roll up your sleeves with the team, turning those plans into tactics and action.
- And youll effortlessly charm your colleagues and coworkers with your happy disposition, and can-do attitude routinely making the impossible, possible, and everyone around you better.
Nodding your head yes to all of this? Then read on
What youll do:
- Define and articulate the vision and plan for our public-facing website and related digital marketing capabilities
- Deeply understand the EF Educational Tours market and our customers
- Maximize the value of the work delivered by the development team by encouraging Agile practices like incremental delivery and constant feedback
- Build consensus and alignment as the main point of contact between all internal business stakeholders and the development team
- Work with the team to clarify objectives, prioritize, and make complex software decisions
- Transparently communicate priorities and progress, preparing the business and the market for upcoming changes/releases
- Work with web analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing features
Who you are:
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, and thrives in a collaborative, cooperative environment. Someone who excels at communicating high level vision at an executive level and can just as naturally get into the details with their Scrum team.
We also ask that you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience for consumer facing websites or mobile applications, with a track record of launching successful products
- Experience working in cross functional teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience (or at least comfort) working through details with engineers, designers, marketers and copywriters on a daily basis
- The ability to clearly communicate product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- Strong working knowledge of online marketing technologies and SEO
- Experience with web content management systems (experience with Sitecore is a plus); strong working knowledge around the integration of websites with other marketing technologies also a plus
- Experience executing tests and using data to develop and defend strong points-of-view
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in two of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
- EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about Education Tours, visit https://www.eftours.com
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From