Office Tour Photos
Our mission at Toast is to empower the restaurant community to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. Toast is a powerful and easy to use all-in-one restaurant platform that helps restaurants grow their businesses and delight their guests in new and innovative ways.
Toast has a rapidly growing customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars & nightclubs. We are passionate about helping our customers grow their business and providing a best in class user experience. We strive to bring the best products to our users.
As a Product Owner you will work hand-in-hand with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved products and services from conception to launch. You will be responsible for setting, prioritizing and evaluating the work generated by your team. You will provide management of the teams backlog, iteration planning and elaboration of the teams user stories.
As a member of the Platform Product Management team, you will interface with leaders across the company to assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure that our work focuses on those things with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy.
- Learn the Toast platform and become an expert in your space
- Write technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Actively manage and groom the teams backlog and elaborate on user stories where needed.
- Evaluate the work generated by your dev team to ensure optimal quality and velocity.
- Support the Product Manager and Engineering Team Lead with agile development processes, such as grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Collaborate with UX team to define user interfaces and workflows
- Work with the Documentation, Training, and Enablement teams to accurately communicate product updates to internal teams and customers
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding product and services feedback, feature requests, and gathering customer requirement
- Empower the R&D team to deliver features faster to Toast customers with higher quality
- Analyze and track key performance indicators of existing and new features to evaluate usefulness to the customer
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years preferred as a Product Owner, Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, or Associate Product Manager in a fast-paced software or technical environment
- Experience translating customer needs/feature requests into detailed technical specifications
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships with many different types of people and personalities
- Proven time management and organization skills. Must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry
More Jobs From