Product Owner, eCommerce
ASICS Digital is seeking an experienced eCommerce Product Owner to help lead innovative and high-impact eComm projects for ASICS and its brands globally based in Boston, Massachusetts. Specifically, this person will help drive the planning and execution of our Omnichannel initiatives across the global to enable an effortless online and in-store shopping experience (i.e. Endless Aisle, Buy Online Pick Up In Store, Buy Online Return In Store, Ship From Store, etc.).
Why join our team as a Product Owner? Because this role is vital to the successful integration of the ASICS brand and cutting-edge digital products. We find innovative solutions that affect large-scale change across an industry-leading global footwear brand. This individual ensures that the team is working on projects that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
The role falls under ASICS Digital and will report into Program Management in Boston, Massachusetts. This individual will manage a scrum team/pod and partner closely with our Global Enterprise Support Team based in Amsterdam as well as key regional stakeholders and external vendors to effectively plan, manage and deliver cohesive in-store and online shopping experiences that strengthen customer relationships, insights and lifetime va
- Manage an agile scrum team to drive implementation of the Omnichannel roadmap and support
- Own Agile ceremonies for efficient execution - daily scrum, sprint planning and grooming, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Partner closely with Product Manager to create requirements and maintain a ready and prioritized backlog
- Guard the teams against interruption or distraction, help build a culture of focus
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead the change
- 3-5+ years product management, project management and/or operations management experience overseeing software development projects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and articulate clear, measurable objectives after developing a detailed understanding of the business goals
- Seasoned expert with project management tools such as i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Excel, etc.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably in global organizations
- Bachelors degree (MBA a plus)
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.