Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
A successful Product Owner will have experience in or direct exposure to software development from a user perspective, integration of business systems, and/or implementation of software solutions. Although technical skills are not a strict requirement for this role, a keen eye for usability and a basic understanding of software infrastructure are important.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acquire IAM domain and product knowledge as quickly as possible.
- Translate vision, strategy and business process into a conceptual solution and implementation plan.
- Write functional specifications of approved features synthesizing functional and technical input.
- Work cross-functionally, source, and build relationships with Engineering, QA, Client Services, Support and Marketing/Sales to take product releases to market.
- Manage requests, expectations, and communication of internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
- Formalize and manage programs to capture requirements and feedback from multiple internal and external constituents for the Product Management team to efficiently analyze, synthesize, and prioritize for Engineering.
- Execute on and communicate the product definitions released by the Product Management team, including formulating value propositions with the Marketing team and training the Sales/ Client Services/ Support team on new features and their application / required configurations.
- Implement best practice product management processes and tools.
- Develop deep expertise and credibility in several areas of the product.
Requirements: Experience & Education
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 years of equivalent relevant work experience at a software company
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- User interface design, usability testing, or experience in information architecture design is a significant plus
- Knowledge or strong willingness to gain an in depth understanding of the Intellectual Asset Management space
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and creative in design skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative skills and experience with ROI metrics a plus
- Experience with strategic planning (phasing strategies, roadmaps, risk mitigation, etc.)
- Presentation and meeting management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project
- Technical background would be a plus