Office Tour Photos
Product Operations/Vendor Relations Manager
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
We are excited to be seeking a Product Operations Manager to join our team. This role will spearhead and drive initiatives around our EverQuote Calls business to support the product strategy, as well as work with and managing external partners/vendors, to enable the Calls business to achieve its OKRs, and create and drive initiatives to achieve a compelling development roadmap. The Calls product is one of the fastest growing revenue segments at EverQuote with an increase of 150% YoY. This role will facilitate cross-team and cross-company communication to improve efficiencies and implement new solutions to further develop and drive the success of EverQuotes Calls product.
- Drive strategic initiatives, operations, analytics, and EQ Calls product performance
- Utilize data to drive business decisions and revenue growth within the EQ Calls business, troubleshoot and assess technical issues, and ensure operations are running smoothly and effectively
- Head up all call center vendor relations and strategy, and be the main point of contact for all call center partners
- Work cross functionally with EverQuote stakeholders to drive Calls product success.
- Function as a Project Manager to discover and drive new opportunities to grow EQ Calls business
- 3+ years of work experience in an operational environment (background in call center operations a plus)
- Comfortable using data for decision making and working over large datasets (knowledge of SQL a plus)
- Strong experience outsourcing and managing contractors
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders/external vendors to achieve project objectives
- Desire to work on a small team in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel domestically once a month
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- We recently completed our IPO and are looking for the next generation of leaders to push us forward as a public company
- Even as weve become a public company, were committed to maintaining our startup feel, (but with none of that startup anxiety)
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock, and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more
More Jobs From