Product Operations Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Product Operations to both define and execute the Product Operations teams mandate. In doing so, you will work across functions to improve and support key product development processes with the goal of providing seamless experience for our internal teams and, in turn, our customers.
- Manage initiatives that improve the product teams efficiency and impact.
- Manage and run operational processes for launched products to ensure smooth user adoption and efficient processes
- Equipping Go-to-Market teams to support and launch products through technical enablement (training, documentation, FAQs, etc)
- Develop operational metrics to describe product health
- Analyze user interaction data, identify opportunities to improve user experience and surface to the team for discussion
- Build and maintain a cross-functional knowledge base on team learnings about user pain points, customer needs, and best practices
- Prepare content and priorities for priority exec meetings, MOR presentation, and management of Product Management all hands.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Process-driven with a passion for operational excellence
- Structured thinker who thrives in designing systems that work
- Experience working with agile development teams and practices
- Organization and discipline in approach
- Ability to execute on and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of operational challenges and potential solutions
- Ability to turn partial, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Operates with a service mentality to the teams you work with, but do not hesitate to enforce processes that may create friction in the short term but drive better outcomes
- Familiarity with user data, with a solid understanding of segments and funnels
More Jobs From