Product Operations Manager
Product Operations Manager
Machine learning is having a tremendous impact on our modern lives. At PathAI, we're applying it in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative.
Were looking for a highly organized, data-driven, and empathetic team member to oversee our pathologist-consultant network, core to the success of our quickly-growing company. In this role you will manage the PathAI pathologist-consultant network, assist in key operational functions including defining and tracking metrics, and make valuable contributions to decision making at the product development level alongside a supportive and world-class team of designers, engineers, product managers, and scientists.
- Act as a leader and liaison for our pathologist contributor network
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate features and functionality that will improve processes and workflows
- Complement key product discussions by gathering and communicating pathologist feedback and feature requests to the relevant teams
- Provide onboarding and ongoing support to pathologists
- Develop, implement, and continually refine operational processes
- Manage and analyze operational data for product prioritization, pricing strategy, training, communication, and quality assurance
- Identify and advocate for key insights to inform product improvement
- Plan, coordinate, and drive processes for user testing, user betas, and launches, in partnership with product teams
- Create and prepare information and processes required to support pathologists and product requirements (trainings, playbooks, documentation, FAQ, help centers)
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in user or customer experience programs & processes, operations, and metrics best practices
- Empathetic, with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the world
- Able to work effectively across a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Intellectually curious, eager to learn about how all the pieces come together to foster a strong network.
- Knowledgeable, with a bachelors degree, and relevant experience in a role that requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A savvy user of technology with a solid basis in quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making
- Independent, self-directed and self-motivated. Its important to be able to thrive in a sometimes-chaotic startup environment.
- Experienced in life sciences and health care, such as experience with pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, healthcare organizations and/or diagnostics companies
- Able to travel as required (2-3 times a year)
PathAI is the worlds leading computational pathology company. We use artificial intelligence to improve the health of people around the world by enhancing the predictive power of pathologic diagnoses and accelerating the development of novel therapies. We serve partners in the pharmaceutical industry, in the clinical laboratory, and in global health. Learn more at pathai.com.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.