Product Marketing Manager (Wealth Management)
The Product Marketing Manager (Wealth Management) supports the business with industry research, voice of customer, and messaging that helps Seismic to win. Powered by a go-to-market engine, youll be driving new product communication, sales content, and insights across your four internal customers of marketing, sales, customer success and product.
Your support will span the wealth, asset, and banking industries as well as multiple segments. Youll lead the teams with tailored messaging, collateral, and demos to win great customer for the business.
Product Marketing Manager (Wealth Management) Responsibilities:
- Be a cross functional leader and go-to person for the wealth management industry.
- Work with Sales Enablement to ensure our product, messaging, and collateral are aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to the sales organization.
- Provide market, prospect, and customer insights to various internal stakeholders.
- Own industry and segment value messaging materials and their governance.
- Lead and drive product launches for your industries and segments, manage the execution of the deliverables, coordinate the efforts of marketing and other teams, and track success.
- Conduct industry and segment specific research to zero in on prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with teams to create amazing stories supported by our content, messaging, and demos.
- Assist sales on calls and client meetings to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey for your industry and segments as it relates to key metrics.
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as a product marketer.
Product Marketing Manager (Wealth Management) Requirements:
- Motivated to win for the team and eager to get the work done.
- Ability to tell an amazing story.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Microsoft power user, especially in PowerPoint and Word.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and loves to collaborate with others.
- Industry expertise in consulting, business services, or advertising/media.
- 5+ years working in Product Marketing, Product Line Management, or Product Management roles.
- 2+ years working as an analyst or in related roles.