Product Marketing Manager - Partner Marketing
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulses takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulses solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
Youre an experienced and insatiably curious Product Marketing Manager skilled at leading partner marketing initiatives. You know how to work closely with sales and product to develop the strategy and manage the innovative partner marketing programs and promotions that accelerate growth and adoption. You have experience participating in quarterly and annual partner marketing plans and managing day-to-day communications with partners. Youre a rock star writer who is adept at developing buyer-focused messaging and creating a variety of content types including collateral, white papers, presentations, etc. to fuel sales and marketing success.
In the role of Product Marketing Manager- Partner Marketing you will wear many hats, but your focus will be especially important in the following:
- You will apply your skills to skilfully communicate the value proposition of your products, grasp and translate technical capabilities into compelling benefits, and develop the tools that support the selling process.
- You are the expert on your buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria and opportunities to offer new partner solutions, as well as the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment, manage change well and have an extreme sense of ownership, urgency and responsibility.
- Youre an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is adept at working internally with cross-functional teams and managing relationships with your partner marketing counterparts.
- Youre a glass-is-full kind of person and embody our Hungry, Humble, and Smart philosophy.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience marketing enterprise SaaS products in a partner marketing/channel marketing role
- Solid understanding of the health insurer and HR/benefits markets
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to generate strong external and internal relationships
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.