Immuta was founded in 2015 based on a specific mission to build a platform that accelerates self-service access and control of sensitive data. Immutas award-winning automated data governance software platform creates trust across security, legal, compliance, and business teams so they can work together to ensure timely access to critical business data with minimal risks. Our automated, scalable, no code approach makes it easy for users to access the data they need, when they need it, while protecting sensitive data and ensuring their customers privacy.
Our Mission is clear. Enable the legal and ethical use of data. How we approach this mission is also clear!
We are mission focused. Born out of a government mission, we understand why data is about more than just analytics - it also represents our values. Our mission is to enable the legal and ethical use of data, ensuring that data is accessible to only those who need it, for the right reasons, and in the proper form.
We are humble intellects. We are experts in privacy, ethics, law, and engineering. But true expertise requires constant change - to always learn and to always adapt. And that means we excel as students and as teachers. We have something to learn from everyone, at any time, in any place.
We are independent achievers. We dont need guidance to get things done, yet we know when to ask for help. We accomplish our mission while upholding our values, whatever it takes.
We are helpful and caring. For us, life is about the values we uphold, not the credit we receive or the attention we garner. We operate with respect and consideration of our peers, acting with empathy, honesty, transparency, and integrity.
Were looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to focus on Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) market segments. Your mission is to work with our amazing talent to ensure that every data platform team managing patient data clearly understands what problems we solve from the lens of each target segment and how Immuta helps them deliver important benefits for patients, health plan members, clinical trial participants and others.
- Deliver HLS specific narratives and content to help customers and prospects experience Immutas unique value propositions across industry subsegments.
- Work closely with the General Manager for HLS to develop and iterate on content for effective presentations, objection handling, customer intelligence and sales tools. Work closely with key partners in HLS to support joint GTM strategies.
- Create and refine HLS specific messaging frameworks to drive content creation across all funnel stages.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to see the world through the eyes of data architects and engineers, privacy and compliance managers, data scientists, and other key stakeholders in the buying process.
- Support product team with market analysis, such as sizing and segmentation.
- Evangelize Immuta and our offerings to prospective customers through webinars, events, as well as through website and in-product engagement.
- You have 3 - 6 years of experience in product marketing, product management or business consulting with experience in subsegments across healthcare and life sciences.
- Experience with real world evidence and/or clinical research products and use cases is a strong plus.
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and business buyers.
- Ability to extract product insights from product analytics, web listening tools, google analytics and other SEO/SEM tools.
- Being comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Being a geek, albeit a persuasive one.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, get stuff done attitude. You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.
- You uphold Immutas values: mission focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring.
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.