Office Tour Photos
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
The Product Marketing Manager - Customer Adoption supports customers with content, messaging, and a deep understanding of the Seismic platform that helps them realize maximum value from their sales enablement investment. Powered by the adoption marketing engine , youll be responsible for developing and executing adoption focused product communications, customer success content, and insights for your segment. Youll focus on driving customer engagement, and growing Seismics already industry leading adoption levels.
Youll work closely with the Customer Success team to create messaging, collateral, and best practices to engage and delight customers across channels, ultimately resulting in customer renewals and upsell opportunities.
Product Marketing Manager - Customer Adoption Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Customer Success leadership to develop shared prioritization and integrated plans to drive adoption, upsell, and retention
- Develop and execute marketing plans for targeted audience across all available channels to meet or exceed shared Customer Success goals, and to support day-to-day business needs
- Implement segmentation strategy, in collaboration with Customer Success
- Identify and prioritize data needs, and work within Adoption team and cross-functionally to implement
- Implement sound measurement methodologies to show impact and identify areas for optimization
- Continuously improve the practice of Adoption Marketing at Seismic through new ideas, implementation of industry best practices, and research
- Work with the Education, Marketing and Product team to ensure our product, messaging, and collateral are integrated, aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to the entire Customer Success organization.
- Assist with product launches, manage the execution of the deliverables, coordinate the efforts of marketing and other teams, and amplify the message across the customer focused media channels.
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as an Adoption marketer
Product Marketing Manager - Customer Adoption Requirements:
- 5+ years working in Adoption Marketing or other marketing functions that support Customer Success, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Motivated to win for the team and eager to get the work done
- Experience in Marketo building, maintaining and managing lists and campaigns, including templates, calls to action and content used in emails
- Experience managing and optimizing cross-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online and adoption marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Data-driven decision maker, with demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems and be scrappy when needed
- Microsoft power user, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Hard working, detail oriented, excels at building relationships and loves to collaborate with others.
More Jobs From