Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud-based solutions.
This role will be a key addition to our multichannel Veeva CRM go-to-market team and will be responsible for all messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales and professional services to drive Veevas growth and our customers' success.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments and geographies
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channel
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements and social media
- Create campaigns to communicate tailored messages to specific audiences
- Lead release marketing activities
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials
- Contribute to key customer events and major industry conferences
- 3+ years of enterprise software or life sciences-related product marketing experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams, especially sales
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing CRM software or life sciences-specific applications
- Experience marketing multitenant cloud solutions or applications
- Experience working for a commercial life sciences vendor
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.