Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As part of a massive investment in marketing to support our market-leading growth, we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is someone whose education and previous experience demonstrate technical acumen, communication, and hands-on curiosity. Traditional product marketing experience is welcome, but not necessary. Successful candidates in the past have come from product management, sales engineering, and services domains.
- Creating the messaging and positioning that maps Mendix value to pain in our target audiences, and plays offense against our competitors. Creating supporting personas as necessary to drive this messaging into different Marketing activities.
- Acting as an SME within Marketing to support demand generation, lead conversion, PR, and AR stakeholders. Inform and influence Campaign design and execution with industry knowledge and content/asset delivery.Engage with Press and Analysts to support team goals for Awareness.
- Partnering with Sales Enablement to ensure sales teams are up-to-date with the latest product updates and releases, as well as the messaging and Sales Plays to support them.
- Actively informing Campaign, Product, and Sales activities through the lens of competition, designing Sales Plays, content, and product requirements that address competitive threats and highlight competitive differentiation.
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field.
- Success working across geographically dispersed teams.
- First-hand experience with products such as AWS, Azure, GCP, RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Infrastructure orchestration (e.g, Puppet, Ansible), and/or CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Exposure to agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps, and modern application frameworks.
- Maniacal focus on delivering the best possible outcomes to our customers.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From