Want to work for a company that is shaping the future of transportation and mobility in our cities? If the answer is yes, then join us at Zipcar. In this role, you will define the Go-To-Market strategies for our products, lead product launches and initiatives, be the voice of the customer, and collaborate across the organization to ensure achievement of the strategic plan and business targets.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy for Zipcar products
- Develop product marketing plans to achieve financial goals, cultivate brand awareness and favorability, conversion and new member growth, engagement and high value behaviors
- Plan and facilitate implementation of key initiatives and Marketing campaigns
- Provide ongoing Go-To-Market support and enablement
What you’ll love about being a Zipster in Marketing:
- We’re a mission-driven brand you can see on the streets and that’s changing the world
- You'll be joining a collaborative, diverse, passionate team of Zipsters
- Our company has an entrepreneurial spirit and a dynamic and flexible work environment
- At Zipcar, we make sure you have the opportunity to make an impact, and we encourage empowerment and ownership of your work
What drives success for this role:
- 4-6 years prior marketing experience with a focus on B2C customers and channels preferred
- Ability to work effectively across a range of functions including marketing, sales, product and finance.
- Analytical with the ability to identify patterns and set a long-range framework without sacrificing short-term achievement.
- Experience with measuring and delivering marketing program success, with an acute eye for ROI beyond just great ideas. Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills that include clear articulation and persuasion in positive or negative situation.
- Forward-thinking and flexible, with the ability to thrive under in ambiguous and dynamic environments.
- Empathetic approach to service, paired with a passion for our brand and a belief that we are fulfilling a real need in member’s lives.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Experience with Salesforce, SQL, Tableau, or Google Analytics also preferred.
What tops off the tank:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance and other voluntary benefits through our parent company, Avis Budget Group
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, personal, sick, volunteer and Parental Leave options
- Up to $5,500/year tuition reimbursement
- Tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Bicycle Reimbursement program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Free Zipcar Membership and other employee discounts, including discounts on renting and buying Avis/Budget cars
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Zipcar is the world’s leading car-sharing network, found in urban areas and university campuses in more than 500 cities and towns. Our team is smart, creative and fun, and we’re driven by a mission – to enable simple and responsible urban living.
Being a Zipcar member gives you easy access to a car nearby without all the cost and hassle of owning one. Founded in 2000, Zipcar disrupted – or innovated – the traditional model of car ownership and independent studies show that Zipcar’s model of car sharing is proven to reduce vehicle ownership, freeing up more city space for people. Zipcar provides members with socially responsible, sustainable mobility options that support the global environment, their communities and city livability.
Zipcar is a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAR), a leading global provider of mobility solutions. For more information, visit: www.zipcar.com.
The extra mile:
We encourage Zipsters to bring their whole selves to work - unique perspectives, personal experiences, backgrounds, and however they identify. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V.
More Jobs From