Product marketing sits at the fulcrum of our go-to-market strategy and execution. We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter with a passion for translating capabilities into value.
The Product Marketing Manager is an influential voice in our market positioning, key contributor to marketing content creation, a valued partner to product management and an ardent supporter of our field teams. The Product Marketing Manager moves swiftly and elegantly between sales meetings, trade show demos, enablement sessions, and webinars.
We win together. We are looking to expand our team with a colleague who will create from scratch and accept criticism. As we build our business, we transition between leadership and contributing roles constantly.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop and deliver clear and relevant sales enablement and support tools that foster industry and solution fluency across our entire field organization
- Create industry-leading market-facing product and solutions content collateral, including slides, one-pagers, blog posts, and product videos
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels to drive adoption of features
- Monitor and track the marketing and commerce technology industry and competition
- Develop and contribute to content marketing initiatives, such as thought leadership, customer stories, and more
- Support strategic market-facing engagements, from intimate one:one sessions with prospects and customers to one:many settings at trade shows and webinars
- Contribute to additional strategic business-driving initiatives, such as technology partnerships, and value engineering
- Influence and contribute to product roadmap development
- Bring 3-5 years of product marketing experience, with an understanding of the marketing technology space and provide and support a perspective on the retail industry
- Have experience with internal sales processes, specifically sales enablement
- Demonstrate strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Are terrific cross-team communicators
- Take a balanced approach to long-term initiatives with immediate business needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, change-friendly environment
Zaius assists B2C marketers to delight their customers at every interaction. We provide the worlds only B2C CRM that collects and connects all of a brands customer data, analyzes and assists them to properly segment and personalize marketing interactions, and ultimately design and deploy cross-channel campaigns to those customers.
Zaius is high-growth company, venture-backed by some of the best martech-focused VC's, including Underscore, Insight Venture Partners, Matrix Partners and Leaders Fund. We have doubled our business each year since our founding in 2012. As part of our explosive growth, we are bolstering our marketing team with a superstar Product Marketing Manager.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.