At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, passionate product marketer with a B2B healthcare/healthtech background to join our team. This role will be responsible for supporting Wellframes go to market activities by driving sales enablement initiatives and competitive intelligence analysis efforts.
As a member of the Wellframe Marketing team, you will report directly to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, and collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across Product, Sales, Customer Success, Content, and Business Ops (Finance, Legal, Security, Privacy), in addition to the Marketing team. Success in this role is demonstrated by developing, managing, and communicating product marketing deliverables that connect Wellframe with its target buyers, making our platform easy to buy, easy to sell, and impossible to leave.
This job is for you if:
- You are a narrative builder and visual storyteller who has amazing presentation skills and an ability to create clarity and focus from complex and crowded ecosystems.
- You are intellectually curious about absolutely everything as well as a creative problem solver that connects the dots between multiple events often found at the intersection of multiple teams.
- You understand the need to get things done while simultaneously inspiring others with the vision of the future.
- You are a patient teacher and an organizational influencer with the buyer's journey and empathy for the customer at the center of everything you do.
- You are data driven with a focus on measuring the impact across the organization as well as your own projects.
- You thrive off of change and uncertainty. No day is like the last and you would have it no other way.
- If you have a fearless sense of adventure, a passion for using tech to improve healthcare, and are looking for a place to make a big impact while also learning and growing, come join the team!
Sales enablement (40%)
- Create and continuously improve sales support content, enablement tools, playbooks, and prospect/customer facing presentations, in partnership with marketing team members responsible for brand and design
- Maintain playbooks and toolkits to ensure they reflect any organizational, product, or market/competitive landscape changes
- Support sales enablement for new product/feature releasesOwnership of the Sales Enablement Meetings - deliver live and virtual training to Sales and Customer Success as part of ongoing education
- Establish an operating rhythm that facilitates regular listening, analysis, and cross-functional planning
- Drive internal awareness and adoption of sales enablement materials
- Understand the needs and motivations of our Sales and Customer Success teams, developing processes and materials that save them time and improve the effectiveness of their activities
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve the sales enablement toolkit and playbooks
- Be the expert in the latest sales enablement strategies and tools and bring those best practices into our materials and trainings
Competitive monitoring and internal stakeholder management (40%)
- Review competitors offerings and evaluate differentiation on a regular basis as well as special projects as they arise
- Build and maintain market knowledge. Track industry trends, processes, challenges, and opportunities.
- Create and curate high quality internal content including battle cards and news updates
- Contribute competitive analysis expertise to positioning/messaging, product roadmap prioritization, and go to market activities
- Manage the overall content repository to ensure information is organized, current and easily accessible
- Manage the relationship with competitive intelligence vendors and serve as the admin for competitive intelligence tools
Go to market strategy and execution (20%)
- Contribute competitive and market intelligence insights to:
- differentiate positioning and messaging for Wellframes platform, solutions, and features
- industry-leading content that supports marketing and sales efforts
- product roadmap and solution strategy
- value proposition and messaging for product development and marketing campaigns
- drive awareness and adoption of products and solutions
- identify gaps, blind spots, and opportunities in positioning, messaging, and product/solutions
- Own the sales enablement component for product releases
- Bachelors degree with 5-7 years experience in product marketing, sales enablement, consulting, strategy, sales, and/or customer success
- Experience with sales enablement tools (Salesloft, Drift, etc.)
- Experience working closely with product, sales, and customer success functions to ensure organizational alignment
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- B2B and/or tech experience preferred
- Specific examples of sales enablement materials, marketing collateral, and/or GTM planning that demonstrate an understanding of how to apply messaging in key deliverables
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results, creative problem-solver, critical thinker, and team player
- A flexible attitude toward shifting needs and priorities
- Willingness to take feedback in stride and engage in productive conflict
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.